Al-Hikmah University Harmattan [first] Semester examinations commencement date for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced including requirements to write the exam and some other important tips.
The management of the Al-Hikmah University announced the date for the commencement of the 2019/2020 academic session first semester examinations. This is to inform all students that the First Semester examinations will Insha-Allah commence on 27th January, 2020.
A. REQUIREMENT TO WRITE THE EXAMS
i. Duly stamped Examination Card (Docket) for Rain Semester
ii. Students Identity Card ( I.D Card )
* Please, note that No student will be allowed to write the Examination without the above
B. PRECAUTIONS AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
1. Do your revision outside the Examination room so that you don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on yourself or on your table.
2. Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on your Examination card or any part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
3. Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags, handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
4. Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if and when necessary.
5. Avoid any kind of communication between you and any other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
6. Do not write anything on your question papers. All your workings should be done inside your answer booklet.
7. Do not pass or attempt to pass any information to another student while the examination is in progress.
8. Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or engage in any similar activity.
9. Do not disturb or distract any other student(s) during examination.
Failure to observe any of the above instructions shall, prima facie, constitute an examination malpractice, the penalty of which is AUTOMATIC EXPULSION from the University. Please, be warned.
C. DISTRUPTION OF SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE AUDITORIUM DURING THE EXAMINATIONS
Students who study at night in the Auditorium during examinations are hereby advised to conduct themselves peacefully and do not disrupt the already arranged seats.