Polytechnic of Sokoto departmental cut off mark and point, 2019/2020 Sokoto polytechnic cut off mark, Sokoto Poly 2019/2020 cut off mark.
As an aspirant of any university or polytechnic or college of education, there are certain condition you need to adhere to and have in mind before you will be admitted.
One of those criteria is the school departmental cut off mark and point for course you are aspiring for.
Now let’s go
What is cut off mark? Cut off mark is the aggregate in which the school management and authority have agreed that aspirant must reach or score before he/she can be admitted into the institution.
This cut off mark is different from school to school.
2019/2020 Sokoto Polytechnic cut off mark and point JAMB has fixed Sokoto Polytechnic cut off mark to be 150 and above.
Frequently asked questions and answers
I scored 150 in JAMB but was not admitted.
The management and authority considered those aspirants with higher scored than those aspirants that scored low.
The higher you scored in JAMB, the higher chances to be admitted.
What is individual departmental cut off mark? The individual departmental cut off mark is not yet fixed and will be officially out after UTME is conducted.
2019/2020 Futminna Departmental cut off mark and point.
The Delta state university, Futminna dose not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. The management of Futminna has not released the departmental cut off marks for 2019/2020.
If you check the official Futminna website (www.futminna.edu.ng), you will find out that the departmental cut off marks for 2019/2020 have not been released.
Its departmental cut off mark varies from department to department.
The Departmental Cut off marks of Futminna are as follows;
- All Engineering courses – 180 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 150 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 200 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 150 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 150 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
We hope this article was helpful. What are your thoughts on this article? Do you have any question? Use the comment section below.