Ahmadu Bello University – If you applied for admission in Ahmadu Bello University for 2019/2020 academic session and you want to check admission status, this article is for you. Follow these steps gradually to get to what you are looking for.
How To Check Ahmadu Bello University Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Please NOTE that all successful candidate are expected to do the following before 10th November, 2019:
The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal.
Check ABU Admission List On Jamb Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.