AAUA – Access admission list released by the institution for 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied and sat in the recently concluded Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
How to Check AAUA Admission List.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your admission status.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
If admitted, the next thing to do is accept admission or reject admission offer. Click HERE
to accept or reject admission.
Congrats to candidates offered admission into AAUA for the 2019 academic session.
Please do share this post with your friends on social media using the share buttons below and don’t forget to share the course given to you with your friends.