ABSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & Supplementary Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out
Abia State University, ABSU Admission List 2020/2021 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch Is Out – Kindly scroll down to see how to check Abia State University, ABSU admission list.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Abia State University, ABSU has released the admission list of successful and suitably qualified candidates in their institution for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates who participated in the Abia State University, post utme screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Institutions admission list (Abia State University, ABSU) always contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree program. Some of these degree programs are designed to last four years at maximum while some are five for engineering and other professional courses.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Note: This post will be updated in the future so keep on checking and bookmark this page for more information.
Abia State University First List
Abia State University first list is not yet out, check back later.
Abia State University Second Admission List
Abia State University second list is not yet out, check back later.
Abia State University Third Admission List
Abia State University third list is not yet out, check back later.
Abia State University Fourth List
Abia State University fourth list is not yet out, check back later.
To be notified when Abia State University will release her admission merit list, kindly REGISTER and receive the update whenever the school releases her admission list all for free.
we would also keep you updated if any news comes up Abia State University jamb admission list.
You can as well access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
If admitted, the next thing to do is accept admission or reject admission offer on jamb CAPS
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social networks using the share buttons below.