absu post utme reprinting, absu post utme portal, absu post utme result 2020, absu post utme time table 2020, absu post utme cut off mark, latest news on absu post utme, absu post utme 2020 exam date, absu post utme past questions
The management of Abia State University, Uturu has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Abia State University, Uturu as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
ABSU Post Utme Eligibility
a. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
b. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
c. Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
d. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is 21st August, 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for Admission shall be published on the same site (www.abaistateuniversity.edu.ng).
Here, we have Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending Absu aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying ABSU Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Abia State University post UTME past questions and answers.
Abia State University, Uturu School Portal
The Abia State University, Uturu school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.absu.edu.ng
ABSU post utme form, is ABSU post utme form out, ABSU 2020 post utme form, requirements for ABSU post utme form, how much is ABSU post utme form, closing date for ABSU post utme form, ABSU post utme closing date, ABSU post utme 2020/2021, when is ABSU post utme starting, ABSU screening form closing date, Abia State University, Uturu post utme exam date, is ABSU screening form out, when is ABSU post utme form ending