ABUAD – Check admission list of Afe Babalola university Ado-Ekiti for 3019/2020 academic session here.
The management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates offered provisional admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD).
How to Check Afe Babalola University Admission List.
- Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
- The next screen displays your admission status
The next step is to accept or reject admission if admission is offered. If offered admission and accepted, pay the Acceptance Fee.
Direct Entry and transfer students are to visit http://www.abuad.edu.ng/2019-2020-provisional-admission-for-direct-entry-and-transfer-students/ to check their admission status.
REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES COMMENCES AS FOLLOWS;
- Monday, 26th August, 2019- College of Law
- Tuesday, 27th August, 2019- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Wednesday, 28thAugust, 2019- College of Engineering
- Thursday, 29thAugust, 2019- College of Social and Management Sciences
- Friday, 30thAugust, 2019- College of Sciences
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION;
- O’ LEVEL RESULT
- JAMB RESULT OR DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION SLIP (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER AND ADMISSION LETTER FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER.
THIS OFFER OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS MADE STRICTLY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Recommended: How to pay ABUAD acceptance fee
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social network by using the share buttons below.