The long awaited Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Result 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school management and accessible by all candidates who partook in the UTME screening exercise.
We at stepfamous.com.ng just received information from the school management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, FPNO that they have released recently concluded Post UTME result for 2019/2020 academic session and have been able to successfully uploaded it online.
Step By Step Guides On How To Check Fed. Poly Nekede Post UTME Result
1. All candidates are required to buy the result checking PIN at any of the following banks below;
- United Banks of Africa – UBA,
- Union Bank,
- Diamond Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
Please take note that you MUST purchase the pin from these banks located within the school at the cost of #2,700. (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Naira)
2. The second step to follow is for all candidates to proceed and check their result through the result checking portal via this link: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng
3. When the above website loads up, proceed and type on your JAMB Registration Number and the e- transact PIN
4. Lastly, just click on “Check Result” To view your score.
Recommended: How To Accept or Reject Admission on Caps Portal