FUAM Post Utme Screening Form 2020/2021 Is Out On Sale
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurd post utme screening 2020, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurd post utme date, FUAM post utme form 2020, FUAM post utme 2020/2021, FUAM screening date 2019,FUAM screening date 2020/2021, how to calculate Federal University of Agriculture, Makurd post utme
The management of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Post Utme Past Questions And Answers
we have Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending FUAM aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying FUAM Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi post UTME past questions and answers.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi School Portal
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.uam.edu.ng
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 16th September, 2020.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await the announcement
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
FUAM post utme form, is FUAM post utme form out, FUAM2020 post utme form, requirements for FUAM post utme form, how much is FUAM post utme form, closing date for FUAM post utme form, FUAM post utme closing date, FUAM post utme 2020/2021, when is FUAM post utme starting, FUAM screening form closing date, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi post utme exam date, is FUAM screening form out, when is FUAM post utme form ending