GSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out On www.gsu.edu.ng | Screening Application Deadline
Gombe State University, GSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Gombe State University Post Utme form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management. Stay connected to this platform for more news update.
The management of Gombe State University has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Gombe State University as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021
Gombe State University Post Utme Past Questions And Answers
Here, we have Gombe State University Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending GSU aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying GSU Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Gombe State University post UTME past questions and answers.
Gombe State University School Portal
The Gombe State University school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.gsu.edu.ng
How To Apply For GSU Post UTME.
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2020 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges.