JAMB 2020 Result is Out! You can now check your UTME Result online yourself without the use of scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE!
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
JAMB result contains information about candidates that registered JAMB on the portal, those details are including jamb score, names of candidate, UTME subject, schools applied, e.t.c..
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2020 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load and display your result if it’s ready.
Check JAMB Result Via SMS.
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
- Log into your JAMB e-facility account
- On the left sidebar, click on “Print Result Slip”
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: