Kogi State Poly Releases ND Full-time Admission List 2020/2021
Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Admission List 2020/2021 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch Is Out – Kindly scroll down to see how to check Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP admission list.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP has released the admission list of successful and suitably qualified candidates in their institution for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates who participated in the Kogi State Polytechnic, post utme screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Institutions admission list (Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP) always contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree program. Some of these degree programs are designed to last four years at maximum while some are five for engineering and other professional courses.
- Go to Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_list.
- Select your Academic Year i.e. 2019/2020.
- Finally, click on ‘View List’ button to access your admission status.
Note: This post will be updated in the future so keep on checking and bookmark this page for more information.
Kogi State Polytechnic First List
Kogi State Polytechnic first list is not yet out, check back later.
Kogi State Polytechnic Second Admission List
Kogi State Polytechnic second list is not yet out, check back later.
Kogi State Polytechnic Third Admission List
Kogi State Polytechnic third list is not yet out, check back later.
Kogi State Polytechnic Fourth List
Kogi State Polytechnic fourth list is not yet out, check back later.
To be notified when Kogi State Polytechnic will release her admission merit list, kindly REGISTER and receive the update whenever the school releases her admission list all for free.
we would also keep you updated if any news comes up Kogi State Polytechnic jamb admission list.
How To Check 2020/2021 KSP Admission List On Jamb Portal.
You can as well access your KSP admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSP admission status.
If admitted, the next thing to do is accept admission or reject admission offer on jamb CAPS
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social networks using the share buttons below.