Lautech Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out On Sale | Venue, Cut off Mark and eligibility
Lautech post utme screening 2020, Lautech post utme date, Lautech post utme form 2020, Lautech post utme 2020/2021, Lautech screening date 2019,Lautech screening date 2020/2021, how to calculate Lautech post utme
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
Here, we have Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending Lautech aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying Lautech Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Ladoke Akintola University of Technology post UTME past questions and answers.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology School Portal
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.lautech.edu.ng
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Eligibility: Candidates must have chosen Lautechin the just concluded jamb
How To Apply For Lautech Post UTME.
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020
Lautech post utme form, is Lautech post utme form out, Lautech2020 post utme form, requirements for Lautech post utme form, how much is Lautech post utme form, closing date for Lautech post utme form, Lautech post utme closing date, Lautech post utme 2020/2021, when is Lautech post utme starting, Lautech screening form closing date, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology post utme exam date, is Lautech screening form out, when is Lautech post utme form ending