PLASU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Is Out | Check Screening Eligibility
Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Post UTME form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Plateau State University has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Plateau State University as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
The management of Plateau State University has not concluded their screening date but will be updated on this site once they do. Remember that stepfamous.com.ng is one of the best and accurate websites for school news and updates. I always advice aspirants to bookmark this site for further information.
As of the time of publication, the price for PLASU Post UTME form is yet to be released. The price will be released once they announce release of the screening form and when Jamb is conducted.
The closing date will be announced just immediately the screening date is concluded and fixed.
Plateau State University Post Utme Past Questions And Answers
we have Plateau State University Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending PLASU aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying PLASU Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Plateau State University post UTME past questions and answers.
Plateau State University School Portal
The Plateau State University school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.plasu.edu.ng
Plateau State University Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form.
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2019/2020 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
PLASU Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
PLASU post utme form, is PLASU post utme form out, PLASU2020 post utme form, reqPLASUrements for PLASU post utme form, how much is PLASU post utme form, closing date for PLASU post utme form, PLASU post utme closing date, PLASU post utme 2020/2021, when is PLASU post utme starting, PLASU screening form closing date, Plateau State Universitypost utme exam date, is PLASU screening form out, when is PLASU post utme form ending