UNIBEN Post Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Released
Latest News: we are hereby notified the general public that university of Benin post utme screening form for 2020/2021 academic session will soon be out immediately after JAMB is written.
The management of University of Benin has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose University of Benin as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 23rd November, 2020 and 8th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
When Is Uniben Post Utme application Closing Date
Application website closes by midnight of 12th October, 2020 (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 14th September, 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th October, 2020 will not be screened.
Here, we have University of Benin Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending Uniben aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying Uniben Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 96% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download University of Benin post UTME past questions and answers.
University of Benin School Portal
The University of Benin school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.uniben.edu.ng
University of Benin Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For Uniben Post UTME.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
Candidates should go back on-line on Monday, 16th November, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS
GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Uniben Screening Requirements
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
Uniben post utme form, is Uniben post utme form out, Uniben2020 post utme form, requirements for Uniben post utme form, how much is Uniben post utme form, closing date for Uniben post utme form, Uniben post utme closing date, Uniben post utme 2020/2021, when is Uniben post utme starting, Uniben screening form closing date, University of Beninpost utme exam date, is Uniben screening form out, when is Uniben post utme form ending