Unilag– University of Lagos admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out, how to access Unilag admission status on jamb portal, Unilag 1st, 2nd, 3rd list is out, Jamb CAPS,
The management of University of Lagos has released the long awaited institution admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. The university of Lagos admission list contains names of candidates offered provisional admission into various degree programmes.
How To Check UNILAG Admission List
Currently, you can only access your UNILAG admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
But if not admitted, continue checking on jamb portal for more updates.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.