UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out On Sale | Venue, Cut off Mark and eligibility
UNILORIN post utme screening 2020, UNILORIN post utme date, UNILORIN post utme form 2020, UNILORIN post utme 2020/2021, UNILORIN screening date 2019,UNILORIN screening date 2020/2021, how to calculate UNILORIN post utme
The management of University of Ilorin has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose University of Ilorin as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 30th September, 2020.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Here, we have University of Ilorin Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending UNILORIN aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying UNILORIN Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download University of Ilorin post UTME past questions and answers.
University of Ilorin School Portal
The University of Ilorin school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.unilorin.edu.ng
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME.
Registration Instructions — Print out this page before commencing registration
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
- Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
- Please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
- ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
- Ensure all entries are correct before final submission
Step-by-step Registration Procedure
ii. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration;
iii. Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number)
iv. Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
v. If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
vi. Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ‘A’ level or Awaiting results).
- Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
vii. Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CW (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
viii. On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left hand side of your screen
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click log in
- If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
ix. click on next step button to continue, then click OK on message dialog box, after filling all necessary details;
x. click submit button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
i. The step by step Registration Procedure in (i – x) above also applies to D/E candidates.
ii. In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK when concluded;
iii. To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
iv. click on save when concluded;
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
UNILORIN post utme form, is UNILORIN post utme form out, UNILORIN2020 post utme form, requirements for UNILORIN post utme form, how much is UNILORIN post utme form, closing date for UNILORIN post utme form, UNILORIN post utme closing date, UNILORIN post utme 2020/2021, when is UNILORIN post utme starting, UNILORIN screening form closing date, University of Ilorinpost utme exam date, is UNILORIN screening form out, when is UNILORIN post utme form ending