University of Uyo, UNIUYO Admission List 2020/2021 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch Is Out – Kindly scroll down to see how to checkUniversity of Uyo, UNIUYO admission list.
This is to inform the general public that the management of University of Uyo, UNIUYO has released the admission list of successful and suitably qualified candidates in their institution for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates who participated in the University of Uyo, post utme screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Institutions admission list (University of Uyo, UNIUYO) always contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree program. Some of these degree programs are designed to last four years at maximum while some are five for engineering and other professional courses.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Note: This post will be updated in the future so keep on checking and bookmark this page for more information.
University of Uyo 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th List
University of Uyo First List
University of Uyo first list is not yet out, check back later.
University of Uyo Second Admission List
University of Uyo second list is not yet out, check back later.
University of Uyo Third Admission List
University of Uyo third list is not yet out, check back later.
University of Uyo Fourth List
University of Uyo fourth list is not yet out, check back later.
To be notified when University of Uyo will release her admission merit list, kindly REGISTER and receive the update whenever the school releases her admission list all for free.
we would also keep you updated if any news comes up University of Uyo jamb admission list.
How To Check 2020/2021 UNIUYO Admission List On Jamb Portal.
You can as well access your UNIUYO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
If admitted, the next thing to do is accept admission or reject admission offer on jamb CAPS
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social networks using the share buttons below.