University Of Ibadan Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Finally Out
News flash on university of ibadan post utme 2020, how to check ui post utme date, ui post utme 2020/2021, ui post utme date 2019, ui post utme exam date 2020, university of Ibadan post utme past questions, ui post utme form 2020/2021
The management of University of Ibadan has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose University of Ibadan as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
The management of University of Ibadan has not concluded their screening date but will be updated on this site once they do. Remember that stepfamous.com.ng is one of the best and accurate websites for school news and updates. I always advice aspirants to bookmark this site for further information.
As of the time of publication, the price for UI Post UTME form is yet to be released. The price will be released once they announce release of the screening form and when Jamb is conducted.
The closing date will be announced just immediately the screening date is concluded and fixed.
Here, we have University of Ibadan Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending UI aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying UI Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download University of Ibadan post UTME past questions and answers.
University of Ibadan School Portal
The University of Ibadan school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.ui.edu.ng
University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Eligibility: Candidates must have chosen UI in the just concluded jamb as first or second choice.
How To Apply For UI Post UTME.
Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
UI post utme form, is UI post utme form out, UI 2020 post utme form, requirements for UI post utme form, how much is UI post utme form, closing date for UI post utme form, UI post utme closing date, UI post utme 2020/2021, when is UI post utme starting, UI screening form closing date, University of Ibadanpost utme exam date, is UI screening form out, when is UI post utme form ending