www.futminna.edu.ng, FUTMinna Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Is Out
Are you looking for the following information about FUTMINNA? FUTMinna post utme screening 2020, FUTMinna post utme date, FUTMinna post utme form 2020, FUTMinna post utme 2020/2021, FUTMinna screening date 2019,FUTMinna screening date 2020/2021, how to calculate FUTMinna post utme, scroll down to see all you are looking for.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Minna has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Minna has not concluded their screening date but will be updated on this site once they do. Remember that stepfamous.com.ng is one of the best and accurate websites for school news and updates. I always advice aspirants to bookmark this site for further information.
How Much Is FUTMinna Post UTME Screening Form
As of the time of publication, the price for FUTMinna Post UTME form is yet to be released. The price will be released once they announce release of the screening form and when Jamb is conducted.
The closing date will be announced just immediately the screening date is concluded and fixed.
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post Utme Past Questions And Answers
Here, we have Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME past questions and answers. Intending FUTMinna aspirants who want to get admitted into the institution are hereby notified of past questions and answers download. Studying FUTMinna Post UTME past questions and answers will guarantee you 90% success to being admitted. Click Here To Download Federal University of Technology, Minnapost UTME past questions and answers.
Federal University of Technology, Minna School Portal
The Federal University of Technology, Minna school portal where you can easily login for more school news that are not listed here is www.futminna.edu.ng
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Eligibility: Candidates must have chosen FUTMinna in the just concluded jamb as first or second choice.
Candidates arc to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
1. On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
2. Enter your JAMB registration number.
3. Enter one of your names.
4.Click on ‘Login’.
5.On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
6. Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
7. Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
8. Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
11. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
FUTMinna Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
- Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2019/2020 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2019/2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social networks using the share buttons below.