www.futminna.edu.ng, FUTMinna Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Is Out
Are you looking for the following information about FUTMINNA? FUTMinna post utme screening 2020, FUTMinna post utme date, FUTMinna post utme form 2020, FUTMinna post utme 2020/2021, FUTMinna screening date 2019,FUTMinna screening date 2020/2021, how to calculate FUTMinna post utme, scroll down to see all you are looking for.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Minna has released post Utme screening form and the price of their institution post utme form. So if you choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as 1st or 2nd choice, it’s high time you purchased their admission screening form for 2020/2021.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 21st September, 2020 and end midnight of Wednesday, 18th November, 2020.
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Eligibility: Candidates must have chosen FUTMinna in the just concluded jamb as first or second choice.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.
- Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUTMinna Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Not yet out, check back later or bookmark this website for future updates.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
- Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2019/2020 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2019/2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
If you think this post can be of help to someone else, kindly share with your friends on social networks using the share buttons below.